The Fayette Board of REALTORS®
The Fayette Board of REALTORS® is comprised of REALTORS®
and affiliate members who serve Fayette County and the surrounding areas.
The Fayette Board of REALTORS® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®
and the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®.
We received our Charter from the NAR on November 15, 1960.
Our affiliate members are comprised of mortgage lenders, home inspectors,
attorneys, appraisers, closing companies & accounting firms.
The Fayette Board of REALTORS® is the “Voice of Real Estate” in Fayette County, PA
WHAT IS A REALTOR®
- A Realtor® is a member of the National Association of Realtors®. Only NAR members may use the Realtor® trademark.
- Not all real estate licensees are Realtors®.
- The Realtor® trademark signifies the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and client service.
- The Realtor® trademark represents a high level of professional commitment. Realtors® subscribe to NAR’s strict Code of Ethics as a condition of membership. Buyers and sellers who work with a Realtor® are assured of the protections the Code affords.
- Realtors® have access to educational opportunities and training in real estate specialties that are not available to other licensees.
- Realtors® are the most trusted resource for real estate information, and most home buyers and sellers rely on Realtors® for guidance when it comes to navigating the intricacies of a real estate transaction.
- Realtors® represent all types of real estate clients: buyers, sellers, investors, landlords and tenants.
- There are Realtors® who specialize in commercial real estate.
- Realtors® handle hundreds, if not thousands, of real estate transactions over the course of their careers, and can counsel and guide sellers through the process.
- Realtors® have the expertise and experience to help sellers protect their investment and help buyers build theirs